Welcome to Wazaterm! Wazaterm enables you to access your terminal(Ubuntu Linux) anywhere with your browser. The below is the steps.
- Sign up (and purchase credit)
- Create storage
- Run terminal
1. Sign up (and purchase credit)
Click *Sign up* and create an account.
Then, go to Billings to purchase credit.
2. Create storage
In order to create terminal, you need to have a storage to install Linux(Ubuntu) and your files. A couple of things that needs to be highlighted here.
- Minimal size is 3G (It's SSD)
- Select Region that you are closed to. (You can't change this later but you can copy with rsync as always)
- Availability zone is AWS term but you can select either one. As we are using spot instance, the price is different per Availability zone. You can check here for the prices (and stability of the spot instances)
- Username should be unique in Wazaterm.com. This wi your username when you use the terminal. Also, <username>.wazaterm.com will be hostname to your terminal.
3. Run terminal
Go to Terminals in the top navigation bar and click RUN. This is taking a few minutes. The first run takes a bit logger than usual.
Ok, now you have terminal and work with it!