Welcome to Wazaterm! Wazaterm enables you to access your terminal(Ubuntu Linux) anywhere with your browser. The below is the steps.
- Sign up
- Purchase credit
- Create storage
- Run terminal
1. Sign up
Click Sign up and create an account.
2. Purchase credit
Go to Billings to purchase credit. The credit is to be used by terminal instance and storage cost.
3. Create storage
To create a terminal, you need to have storage to install Linux(Ubuntu) and your files. A couple of things that need to be highlighted here.
- Name is to be hostname so you can access NAME.wazaterm.com.
- Minimal size is 3G (It's SSD!)
- Select Region that you are closed to.
- Region has multiple zones. The instance price is different per Region/zone. You can check the "Instance price list" on the right side to decide it.
- Username is the user name of the terminal instance.
4. Run terminal
Go to Terminals in the top navigation bar and click RUN.
Then, you would see the below. Use slider or select box to decide which terminal instance you use. After select, click the "RUN TERMINAL" button.
- Min price: The minimal price. This is only used for selection purposes.
- Max price/ BID price: The instance price can be changed overtimes. It's needed to specify the maximum price that you can pay for. You won't pay more than this price.